Saturday, October 07, 2017

Busted!

My flight was delayed into O'Hare. I suspect luggage is loaded in alphabetical order, and unloaded in reverse alphabetical order.

When I finally got my suitcase I got into the line for customs (*), and observed my first bust. I don't know if it was the same little beagle I've seen before or if they have a family of them. The dog had identified a suspect. The agent on the other end of the leash was confiscating ...

Bananas. This was a fruit-sniffing dog.


(*) I dutifully filled out the card on the plane, but you use kiosk questionnaires now and give the customs agent the receipt.

1 comment:

Assistant Village Idiot said...

I remember the questions about whether we had brought any food products, and I wondered whether than meant the cheese in the Oslo airport. They also asked about whether we had been on a farm. Well, sorta. But not really.

I'm not sure what they mean, so I say no.